The International Cookbook for Kids
by Matthew Locricchio (Author)
"The International Cookbook for Kids is for young chefs who want to increase their cooking skills by using classic recipes from Italy, France, China, Mexico, and..."
|Coming in paperback 10/16/2012 from
Amazon Children's Publishing
||8.5" X 11"; 176 pages; Full-Color Photographs and Illustrations
||12 and up
The International Cookbook for Kids is packed with features that make cooking a snap
- 60 classic recipes from Italy, France, China, and Mexico
- More than 100 full-color photographs and illustrations
- Easy-to-follow recipe format
- Kid-tested recipes
- Chef’s tips discussing ingredients, nutrition, and technique
- Kitchen safety and basic precautions
- Cooking terms and definitions
- Special taco-party section
- Dishes of every kind: Appetizers, Salads, Soups, Main Dishes, Vegetables and Sides, and Desserts
- Basic ingredients that can be found in any grocery store
Buy From Publisher
|Gourmand World Cookbook Award Best Book for Children and Family in the World Honorable Mention
Kids-Voted Book Award Winner, Hands on Category 2005 DISNEY ADVENTURES MAGAZINE
Gourmand World Cookbook Award Best Book for Children and Family in USA
"'The International Cookbook for Kids' by Matthew Locricchio is just the kind of cookbook to give a child."
—Kansas City Star
"Young and old alike will have fun following classic recipes from four of the world’s finest cuisines—and then sitting down to a great meal."
—Chef Frank Brigtsen, Brigtsen’s Restaurant, New Orleans
"High praise is due, then, to Matthew Locricchio's 'The International Cookbook for Kids.'"
—Ann Arbor News