Teen Cuisine New Vegetarian
by Matthew Locricchio(Author)
VEGETARIAN COOKING MADE TEEN-FRIENDLY!
A master chef shares easy, delicious recipes for teens, adopting today's most popular eating trends: vegans, raw-food fans, and meatless dish-lovers.
TEEN CUISINE NEW VEGETARIAN FEATURES:
- 50 mouthwatering, original step-by-step recipes for all times
of day, with easy-to-follow coding to indicate meatless, vegan, and raw dishes
- Recipes arranged into sections such as "Smart Starts",
"Bowl Me Over", "Pasta and Polenta Perfects", "Big Plates",
and "Just Desserts"
- Special sushi section includes tips on making perfect
- "On Your Mark . . . Get Set . . . Cook!" popular recipe
format with step-by-step drawings and photographs
- Chef's tips, safety section, cooking terms, and ingredient definitions
- Organic, local, nutritious ingredients for healthy eating
- 75 dazzling full-color photographs by award-winning
culinary photographer James Peterson
Awards for The International Cookbook for Kids
Gourmand Award Best Book for Children and Family — USA
Disney Adventures Book Award winner “Hands-on” Category
"Should be a first suggestion to any
aspiring young chef." – Booklist
"This is a good book for young
start-up cooks." -- LA Weekly
THE INTERNATIONAL COOKBOOK FOR KIDS
"Just the kind of cookbook to give a child."
— Kansas City Star